The Greene ESC has received a 5-year trauma focused grant from SAMHSA. We are seeking independently licensed professionals with a strong background in trauma work with children & families to join our mental health team of professionals. Therapy services for this grant will be embedded in three crisis-oriented systems of care in Greene County – Children’s Services, Juvenile Court and two police departments.
Services provided combine therapy, consultation, training and outreach to children, families and other professionals. Positions can be full-time or part-time with hours that are flexible and offer afternoon, evenings and weekends if needed.
Excellent benefits include health insurance, dental & vision insurance, sick days and personal days. Professional development and on-going trauma education & certification in select trauma EBP’s as well as regular clinical and program supervision & consultation.
Services will be provided:
- In person in the offices of these community agencies
- Thru telehealth
- In the community
- Limited home based therapy (with COVID precautions)
Qualifications: Minimum requirements include appropriate Ohio Independent Licensure of LISW, or LPCC. Clinical therapeutic experience and/or training in trauma; background working with a variety of ages; working knowledge of Medicaid documentation and reporting; and computer skills. Agency uses CareLogic for the Electronic Health Record and Updox for video-based therapy services.
Position responsibilities include:
- Screening & assessment for service needs
- Prevention & promotion through community outreach & training of community partners
- Short-term individual and family therapy to children and adolescents impacted by trauma.
- Conducting diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, and direct treatment.
- Providing consultation, linkage and referral to other providers, both public and private.
- Helping other community providers recognize and refer children & families who have experienced trauma to appropriate services.
Start Date: October 2021
Send resumes and letters of interest to: